Friday, March 12, 2010

FINISHES and ideas


My GOAL is to use sustainable materials.
Brick Walls


Concrete flooring w/ embossed? or painted? flowers


This looks like cork but it's really wood. Possible option for color bar.


Ice Stone- Alpine White on all surfaces (bathroom & color bar) 

Stardust Recycled Glass Tile- 4" circle tiles used in the restrooms.

Tile colors:



Reclaimed wood or bamboo from Second Use for reception desk, similar to this. 


I love these stylist chairs! It's perfect... white or black is the question?

The black looks good... but I think I am leaning towards the white because they are more feminine. Orange would be another possibility. I also think the free standing mirrors are amazing, I like this setup.


Last but not least, I want realistic cherry blossoms painted on the walls, not sure how but this is an idea. I would like to visually convey the meaning of the cherry blossom by showing it in all of it's stages of life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment